Professor, Department of Electrochemistry and Corrosion,
Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw, Poland
Professor, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, Warsaw, Poland
Education and Traning
- M.Sc. in material sciences, 1960, Technical University, Kharkov, USSR
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, 1972, Institute of Physical Chemistry, PAS, Warsaw, Poland
- D. Sc. in Physical Metallurgy, 1984, Academy of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, Poland
- 1979/80 University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame USA
- 1985/86 Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
- 1997 University of Jaen, Andalusia, Spain
- 2000 US Energy Department, Albany Research Center, Albany, Oregon USA
- Hydrogen effects on elastic and plastic properties of metals
- Surface modification for corrosion and hydrogen uptake protection
- Stress corrosion cracking of metals and alloys
- Hydrogen assisted corrosion of industrial installations
- Łunarska E., "Effect of hydrogen on the plastic properties of iron single crystalss, whiskers and polycrystals", "Hydrogen Degradation Effects in Iron Base Alloys" J.P. Hirth, R.A. Oriani, M. Śmiałowski, eds., Noyes Publ., New Jersej, 1985, p. 321.
- Łunarska E., "Hydrogen-induced degradation of carbon steels", in "Hydrogen Degradation Effects in Iron Base Alloys" J.P. Hirth, R.A. Oriani,M. Śmiałowski, eds., Noyes Publ., New Jersey, 1985, p. 712.
- Łunarska E. and Zieliński A., "Anelasticity", "Hydrogen Degradation Effects in Iron Base Alloys" R.A. Oriani, J.P. Hirth, M. Śmiałowski, eds., Noyes Publ., New Jersey, 1985, p. 289.
- Łunarska E.,"Hydrogen behavior in the iron surface layer modified by plasma nitriding and ion boronising", Materials and Corrosion, 51, 1-9, 2000.
- Łunarska E. and Samatowicz D.,"The hydrogen-induced modification of the properties of the surface coated with oil and lubricant", Tribology Intern., 33, 491-499, 2000.
- Łunarska E. and Zaborski St., "Hydrogen effects in anodic grinding of Ti alloy", Wear, 249, 606-616, 2001.
- Łunarska E., Ziomek-Moroz M. and Michalski A., "Electrochemical determination of penetrating porosity and the chemical and phase composition of pulse plasma deposited Ti-Al and Ni-Al coatings", Intermetallics, 9, 711-719, 2001, 1985, p. 289.
- Łunarska E., Nikifirow K., Wierzchoń T. and Ulbin-Pokorska I., "Effect of plasma nitriding on hydrogen behavior in electroplated chromium coating", Surface and Coating Technology, 145, 139-145, 2001.
- Łunarska E., Czerniajewa O. and Nakonieczny A., "Effect of plasma nitriding and TiN plasma deposition on stress corrosion cracking of 40HM steel", Vacuum, 63, 469-473, 2001.
- Łunarska E., Nikifirow K. and Sitko E., "Stress corrosion cracking of bainite 0.2C-1Cr-1Mn-1Si-1Mi type steel in acid rain simulated solution", Materials and Corrosion, 55, 156-168, 2004.
Total number of publications: 156